Aims and Objectives
The aims and objectives of Al-Sharif Foundation are based upon the principle of helping the poor, orphans and the special children irrespective of their religion, caste or sect. Towards this end, the Foundation focuses its attention and resources on the provision of educational resources and institutions, medical assistance and facilities, in addition to safe drinking water to protect against water-related diseases and employment opportunities. In this way, the disadvantaged people of Pakistan will be encouraged and able to receive the basic necessities of life and earn through honorable means. Accordingly, the aims and objectives of Al-Sharif Foundation include:
- To grant scholarship to deserving, capable students especially orphans;
- To extend financial aid to deserving destitute persons and families;
- To provide medical and legal aid to deserving persons;
- To land hard cash (Qarz-e-Hasna) to deserving persons;
- To keep the administration informed about the development of any social ills;
- To eradicate menace of drug addiction and beggary from the society;
- To inspire youth to work towards to betterment of their community and society as a whole;
- To undertake actions that contributes to the progress, prosperity, and solidarity of Pakistan;
- To foster the highest standards of goodwill and morality, respect, and brotherly understanding among the people at large;
- To organize religious, social, and cultural function and gatherings and to arrange lectures, seminars, and symposiums to motivate wealthy people to help the poor;
- To arrange dowry for the marriage of poor girls;
- To undertake projects for the treatment, education, clothing, and accommodation of special children;
- To indulge in all such acts, deeds, or events that are conducive to the attainment of the above said objectives.
- To train 1 million online social entrepreneurs so they too can support themselves and their families.